Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Well that was a bust...

It's that time of year again... Used Curriculum Sales
The first one of the season was right in my backyard.  Well, not literally but close enough.  Being a member entitled me to a free table to sell things on!  I had a ton of stuff, mostly preschool workbooks, but still A LOT of stuff to sell.  Yeah, I came home with most of it.   What a waste of time.
What is even more disappointing is that there was nothing that I need to buy for next year.  I usually have great success at this sale.  Hopefully I won't walk away empty handed at the next one.
So here it is, my 14 year anniversary and I spent it with friends, not my husband, making a $24 profit.  "Why am I not with him now?" you may be wondering.  Because he has a paper due and has to turn it into a power point project with a 15 minute speech.  Oh well.  What can you do?
The upside to the evening?  Emily had a blast playing with friends and Rebecca spent the evening with Daddy.  Oh, and I know exactly what I am doing next school year!  So, I guess I'll go and change it on the curriculum page of this blog since I have nothing better to do.
Also, I learned my lesson: only bring 1 or 2 boxes of books with me next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment